Self Care Sundays, Why Do A Weekly Facial Masque?
You and Your Skin Deserve The Time and Attention
In our busy lives, it is hard to make time for yourself. Washing your face may be one of the few minutes a day you get to yourself, so why not extend it a little longer by adding a face masque to your regime on a weekly basis?
Relieve Your Stress
Having a natural skincare routine can act as a form of meditation. Taking time out of your day to care for your skin can help you de-stress, refocus and create a positive mindset for the next day. There’s a reason everyone talks about Self Care Sunday.
Benefits For Your Skin
Now that we’ve talked about your mindset, let’s talk about your skin.
Facial masques are an important addition to your regular skincare routine, and there are masques to help address a variety of skincare needs. They offer deep hydration, help remove toxins, unclog pores, even out skin tone, and provide overall skin nourishment.
Once a week is a good frequency for using a face masque. Be sure you first use a face cleanser and toner, which will remove the surface impurities and prep your skin to better absorb the masque.
Apply the masque evenly on your face and leave on for at least 10 minutes or according to directions on the package. During that time, you can turn your attention to another part of your self care routine or even take a short bath. Masques should be removed gently with warm water and a damp cloth. It is crucial not to scrub aggressively because it will reverse the benefits and irritate your skin.
Try Hälsa Breathe Arctic Kelp Masque
If you’re looking for a deep clean and lots of nourishment, try Hälsa Botanicals Breathe CBD Arctic Kelp Masque. Nutrient rich, and made of natural and vegan ingredients, this face masque is rich in vegan and organic material that naturally draws toxins from the skin. It eliminates impurities while leaving your face clean, refreshed and nourished. The Breathe Arctic Kelp Masque has many beneficial ingredients. The main ingredients include:
- Arctic algae can improve your skin in numerous ways. It is excellent for evening skin tone, eliminating acne, reducing fine lines, improving elasticity and mainly for its hydration.
- Eucalyptus is fantastic for treating dry skin. It helps your skin hold hydration, protect against free radicals and boosts ceramide production.
- Lavender has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help prevent acne and even reduce redness and irritation. It has excellent anti-inflammatory powers, which also helps with discoloration and reducing dark spots.
- Honeysuckle is known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. This plant is rich in vitamins and works to improve uneven skin tone and dullness.
- Chamomile has many beneficial properties for skincare. It contains essential oils, antioxidants and possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. All of these factors work to fight against free radicals and even out skin tone. It calms skin and improves blood flow, helping skin appear brighter and refreshed.
- Hemp CBD applied topically penetrates deeply into the skin which makes it especially effective in keeping skin healthy and balanced. It offers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits as well.
It all adds up to a lot of nourishment. Are you ready to schedule a little self-care this weekend with luxury skincare?